Agility Training with Jesse Westover
Jesse is a successful agility competitor, running several fast & consistent dogs.
Starting agility over 10 years ago with a nontraditional breed (pugs!) has taught
Jesse how to bring out the maximum potential in each dog.
* Multiple MACHs
* Top 10 finish at the AKC NAC
* Experience with dogs of a variety of temperaments
* Heavily influenced by Linda Mecklenburg's awesome paws handling system & Silvia Trkman
* Emphasis on foundation skills
* Highly motivating techniques using play to make training & competing fun
* Training for independent running contacts
* Experience with mental management techniques
* Group & private lessons
Join us on Facebook and keep up to date with all the news
Group class with Jesse Westover starting in April.
Short sequences to master important skills & proofing of contacts & weaves.
Will be tailored to the skill level of each individual team.
Contact Jesse at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-606-8083